Dr Anita Muñoz
Anita is dedicated to evidence based medicine and actively involves her patients in their own healthcare.
During the current pandemic, Anita is available for both face to face and Telehealth consultations. To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 4284.
Commenced at Midtown Medical Clinic in June 2009.
Areas of special interest:
- Women’s Health
- Chronic disease management
- Preventative Medicine
- Travel Medicine
- Weight management
- Sexual Health
- Alcohol dependence disorders
- Certified MS-2 Step prescriber for medical terminations of pregnancy
- Certified Hepatitis B s100 prescriber
Anita has a dedication to evidence-based medicine, lifelong learning, sharing decisions with her patients and providing meaningful explanations to patients so that they can participate in their own healthcare. Outside of medicine, she enjoys music and literature, is an avid traveller, and loves jogging around Melbourne’s beautiful parks listening to a good podcast.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery with Honours; Monash University 2002
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners 2007
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Teaching; The University of Melbourne 2016
- Masters of Public Health; Monash University, 2020
- GAICD Post Nominal
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Murray City Country Coast GP Training: Medical Educator
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: Member; Chair of Victorian Council
- Australian Medical Association: Member
Anita is available for consultation Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
To arrange an appointment to see Anita please phone 9650 4284 or book online.